Friday, January 22, 2016

76 hours of foster puppies

We had the foster puppies about three days.  It was plenty... It was really fun, and I thought I could do it a lot longer than that, but it was much more difficult than I thought.

Here are some pics!







Lily Anne loved the puppies sooooo much.  She loved carrying around "Lucy" as much as I would let her.  I usually had them sit with the puppies.   She loves her Lucy girl.  Now that the puppies are gone, Lily Anne has decided she IS Lucy. :)




Henry also really REALLY loved the puppies.  He was not very gentle with them at first and was really complicating the whole thing, but by day 3 he was being much much better. 

One of the days he figured out how to let the puppies out of their kennel---puppies everywhere!!! 

****update**** they all got adopted Saturday 2-6!










No comments:

Post a Comment