Friday, October 11, 2013

And We're BACK! So here's to catching up...

We have internet!  :) So I plan on putting more up in the future.

So first the birthday.  Lily Anne turned 1 on the 10th of September, and while she didn't love opening presents, she loved playing with them.

I love watching her face when she sees the baby doll!  :)

They both loved the toys.


Lily Anne loves signing, here she signs a few of the ones she knows.  

 We had fun visiting the Duck Pond too...  (There were baby ducks!  Weird. They let me catch them.  Weirder.)










1 comment:

  1. So glad your posts are coming back! Hooray for Internet access :) I love Lily Anne's smile - she really is looking a lot like you. I haven't held a baby duck yet but now I want to. They are definitely not shy around people.

    ReplyDelete