Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A great date!

Weston and I like getting to do things as a couple, of course, but sometimes we set up a babysitter and we don't quite know what we are going to do.  This time I actually had a really fun idea!

We went mountain biking and it was awesome!  (Thank you Stanzie for putting the kiddos down for us!)

We went up Powerline Pass, and I actually didn't notice any power lines intruding upon the scenery.  :)  Last year, Weston went up Powerline Pass about this time of the year, in preparation for his caribou hunt, and he had to ride through a lot of snow!  No snow this year.  We have really loved the amazing weather up here this summer.

 

4 comments:

  1. The scenery looks beautiful! I am stealing your pictures to use as evidence to convince Matthew we need to move to Alaska. Also, I got your letter and will send you one back next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use anything and everything as evidence! I'm trying to get everyone to move up here, and it would be great if you could convince him :)

      Delete
  2. Golly, Looks like fun! We sure miss you guys, hope you are enjoying Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! I wish William and Corbin could play again :) Alaska has been great. how is Arizona?

      Delete